Are You Ready to Retire? The Time to Start Saving is Now
Are you prepared for retirement? Have you even started planning for it yet? Farmers face a unique set of circumstances that can make retirement especially difficult. In a recent article for AgWeb, Anna-Lisa Laca offers the following advice on retirement planning:
- Make a clear plan that includes both a timeline and specific goals.
- Create a budget that is sufficient for covering your living expenses in retirement.
- Remember to factor in inflation in all of your calculations.
- Establish a savings plan that will meet your future retirement needs.
- Start saving money as soon as possible and consider investing a portion of it.
For more details, read the article in full at AgWeb.