To improve your financial position, you need a CPA who will help you cultivate the right seeds to grow your business.
To withstand the fluctuating seasons of your business, you need an advisor who will provide you with strategic and forward-thinking support.
To be able to focus on your business operations, you need a partner you can trust to tend to your financial needs as well as the changing laws and regulations affecting your business.
At DeBoer, Baumann & Company, P.L.C., we have extensive knowledge of the audit, financial reporting, and consulting issues specific to our agribusiness clients. We understand your challenges and can provide innovative and practical solutions to help you operate at maximum efficiency.
- 5 Tips to Create Employee Success. It Starts On Day 1 | Agweb.com - bit.ly/2W66YFv
3 hours ago
- Farm Worker Job Safety Analysis | Successful Farming - bit.ly/2vhheiz
1 day ago
- What Did we Learn from the 2019 Tax Season? | Agweb.com - bit.ly/2IA93qb
3 days ago
- It was a great tax season! We want to thank the whole team here at De Boer Baumann for their hard work and long hou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
6 days ago
- 3 Ways to Diversify and Grow Your Bottom Line | Successful Farming - bit.ly/2IBJggy
1 week ago
Are you considering investing in a guidance system for your farm? Before you make your decision about acquiring a precision GPS system, here are some things to consider: How much will it cost? Is the cost justifiable for your business? Will the value that the system adds make up for the cost of acquiring it? […]
Managing people is a challenging task. It’s made even more complex by cross-generational differences. However, in order to cultivate millennial workers in the agriculture industry, it falls to managers to figure out how best to lead them. In a recent article for AgWeb, author Jared Wareham offers the following advice in this area: Managers must […]
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) is a historic update to the U.S. tax code. As the 2019 tax season approaches, its impact will be felt by the vast majority of taxpayers. In a recent article for AgWeb, Paul Neiffer takes a look at how the TCJA will bear on the agriculture industry and […]